This house was built around 1915 for Fred Harrison and his family and was relocated after the New Haven Water Company acquired the property in 1927. Fred and his brother were carpenters and probably built the house themselves. The house is a well designed and well preserved one-and-a-half story wood-frame bungalow that features Craftsman-style elements, such as fieldstone-faced foundation, shingle siding, integral front porch with tapered square columns, and bay windows and dormers with either shed or gable roofs. Inside is a flowing plan of rooms that open to each other, as well as varnished woodwork, pocket doors, and built-ins. A group of outbuildings behind the Harrison House served various domestic functions. The central section of the largest of these buildings is an early twentieth century gable-end barn, which was expanded on each side. The house and outbuildings are being offered for $1 each for relocation to a new property. Contact: Dawn O’Connell, H. Pearce Real Estate. (203) 281-3400, ext. 333.